Offering complementary therapies at work is not just about pampering your staff or massaging peoples egos. It is a proactive way of investing in the health and wellbeing of your organisation and avoiding lost days due to ill health.
Why choose a Massage@Work service:
- Work-focused treatments ensure that people in work can access investigation of and treatment of health problems in a way that will assist them to remain in work and avoid unnecessary absence and the burden this puts on staff having to pick up
the extra work.
- Our range of complementary therapies can be used as an occupational health package
- Treatments can be used at promotional and fundraising events to bring attraction to your stand, for corporate days and to reward clients or staff
We offer a range of stress-busting massage treatments that are oil free and are carried out with the client fully clothed. This makes for a less intrusive treatment suitable for the novice and any setting. Duration of sessions can vary bewteen 10-60 minutes
dependent on the occassion and setting. See our Complementary therapy pages to view the wider range of treatments available or contact us to discuss your
On-Site Chair Massage
Seated massage that works on the back and upper body to give a refreshing and uplifting treatment. Our most popular Massage at work service.
Indian Head Massage
Manipulates the soft tissues of the head, neck shoulders and face, to help reinvigorate the mind and body.
An amazing massage which treats the whole body by working directly on the feet. Obvious benefits to tired feet but also re-energising for the whole body.
All of our treatments leave the client with a feeling of well being.
- Unravelling tense and aching muscles
- Stretching cramped and tired ligaments which can lead to RSI
- Balancing the nervous system to promote alertness and clarity
- Boosting the immune system, thereby allowing the body to be more resistant to colds, flu, etc
- Gives time out to rejuvenate
Benefits to your organisation
- No Capital outlay
- Builds Staff Morale
- Employees become more energetic, alert, productive and efficient
- Demonstrates an active commitment to the wellbeing of your staff and adds kudos
- Complementary health solutions helps tackle back pain, musculoskeletal and stress issues, the three main causes of work related illness
- A beneficial impact on staff retention and recruitment
An initial consultation is available to help establish your needs and the best package for you. If you are the person organising bookings for your staff or colleagues we offer a special thank you discount. Our prices are competitive and vary depending
on the package selected. Costs can be covered in the following ways:
- The employer pays
- The employee pays
- Both employer and employee make a contribution